Virtual Coaching Now AvailableThe Mane Intent
Sadness, fear, anxiety, grief and even anger are some of the emotions you may be experiencing as the COVID-19 pandemic unfolds. The Mane Intent’s founder Jennifer Garland is now offering remote 1-hour coaching and consultations. These sessions — either by phone or by videoconferencing — are intended to provide support and guidance on how to foster personal resilience and coping skills as well as how to respond and adapt to current changes, uncertainty and a post-pandemic world.
Our offering is trauma-informed and strengths-based and will draw upon the principles of positive psychology and a variety of body-centred and cognitive therapeutic interventions. Jennifer also works with Intuitive Emotional Wellness cards, mandalas, creative arts and other materials intended to help you uncover feelings and needs so you can take inspired action steps to meet your needs in a positive and empowered way.
Themes that could be addressed as part your private coaching sessions include:
- Understanding our natural response to threat and upsetting experiences
- Developing personal grounding, mindfulness and emotional self-regulation skills
- Developing self-compassion and appreciating our need for self-care
- Asserting healthy boundaries and expressing our needs
- Developing listening, communication (including non-verbal) and leadership skills
- Navigating personal change and understanding our response to change
More about Jennifer
Jennifer founded The Mane Intent Inc. in 2014 to offer equine-assisted learning programs including Health and Wellness Workshops, Individual and Team Effectiveness Coaching and Leadership Development. Jennifer provides coaching, counsel and support to individuals and groups from all walks of life to create opportunities to build productive relationships, facilitate learning and to embrace change. To support this work, her credentials include:
- Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology (in progress)
- Certificate in Trauma Counselling, University of Toronto
- Fundamentals of Natural Lifemanship training in Trauma-focused Equine-Assisted Psychotherapy
- Somatic Experiencing® Professional Training in Beginning 1, 2 & 3 Modules EQUSOMA™ – Introduction to Somatic Experiencing® Skills for Equine-Facilitated Practitioners
- Reddin-Global Effectiveness Coach Certification
- First Degree of the Usui System of Reiki Healing
- Certification, Facilitated Equine Experiential Learning (FEEL) Facilitator
Jennifer is also President of The Cactus Group, a management and communications consulting business she established in 1997. She has significant leadership experience in communications, marketing and change management supporting a variety of clients including EMS, hospitals, nursing homes, non-profits, community service providers and companies in the corporate sector. Learn more about Jennifer’s professional experience, lectures, awards and publications here.
For more information or to book a private virtual session with Jennifer, please call 705-295-6618 or email firstname.lastname@example.org