Retreats and Workshops
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”3482″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]At The Mane Intent, we offer a variety of personal and professional retreats and workshops working in partnership with horses as natural coaches. Horses have historically been prey animals so their survival has depended on becoming highly sensitive to body language, intent, emotional tone and the position and movement of objects they sense within their environment.
The fastest and most accurate way to discover who you are and what you are presenting to the world is revealed from interacting with a horse. Their personal feedback often reflected in body language is instant and unbiased.
Horses don’t have a pre-existing agenda and they live in the moment. So when we work in partnership with them, they simply reflect back to us any self-limiting perceptions, while helping us to close the gap between how we actually present ourselves to others and how we think we are being. They help us become more aware of ourselves and the impact we have on others around us.
No previous horse experience is required to participate — just an open mind and heart and a willingness to learn and experience the power and wisdom that horses have for us.
A variety of both individual and group facilitated workshops and retreats are available to help you:
- Develop and hone your leadership skills and build personal resilience
- Foster strong teams and improve communication
- Nurture and strengthen interpersonal connections
- Manage stress and professional burn-out
- Overcome compassion fatigue
- Improve inter-professional communication skills and patient/client relationships
- Effectively navigate change with confidence