“And the day came when the risk to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom,” writes Elizabeth Appell.
Are you ready to reconnect with your true self, speak your truth and find your leader within? Is it time to live your life fully with intent? If you are ready to blossom, then this workshop is ready for you.
Many women today are seeking ways to live life more fully with intent. If you are like most women, you spend your days fulfilling commitments and juggling multiple roles, galloping between everyone else’s needs and your own. Whether you are between jobs, between kids, in transition or seeking life’s next adventure, this workshop is designed to help reclaim your personal power and discover what’s possible, living courageously with passion and purpose. Participants will have an opportunity to:
- Quiet your mind and listen to what your heart says
- Identify any beliefs, attitudes or emotions that may be limiting achievement of your main intent
- Use emotions as information for greater self-awareness
- Move forward, connecting to possibility through horse power
- Gain clarity on your life passion and purpose
- Benefit from a community of like-minded women
This two-day workshop will bring you together with horses in a fun, safe and unique experience. All of the exercises are done on the ground. No horse experience is necessary. You will also have access to beautiful Renegade Ridge Farm. This beautiful 80+ acre property features a historic farm house, the original log cabin, century barns, and an indoor 9100 sq. ft. arena for equine work. The property includes 20 acres of sugar bush with trails, a hidden meadow, natural wet lands, large perennial gardens. The farm boasts a growing herd of healing horses, a few goats, donkeys, cows, dogs, cats and other creatures.
A limited number of rooms with shared bathroom facilities are available for rent by workshop participants in the beautifully restored historic farm house. The farm is located in Otonabee Township near Rice Lake just 90 minutes north east of the Greater Toronto Area. Accommodation is also available in area resorts and cottages.
Book Now — Spring/Summer Sessions 2015
- Saturday, April 4 and Sunday, April 5, 2015
- Saturday, May 23 and Sunday, May 24, 2015
- Saturday, June 20 and Sunday, June 21, 2015
- Saturday, July 11 and Sunday, July 12, 2015
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Tuition: $400 for two days — A $200 non-refundable deposit will reserve your space. This gathering is limited to 8 women. Includes snacks, lunches, all horse activities and materials.
To register, contact Jennifer Garland at email@example.com or call 705-295-6618.