5th Anniversary Celebration Open House August 13thThe Mane Intent No Comments
Add to Calendar
We’re pleased to announce our Open House — celebrating 5 years of equine-inspired wellness and leadership development programming. The event will include:
- An opportunity to meet with members of the program delivery team (including a few four-legged members) and learn more about the unique journey of self-discovery and transformation that’s possible through experiential learning supported by the wisdom of our herd and our certified professionals.
- A display of beautiful photographic portraits of The Mane Intent herd taken by Manuela Stefan of Graceful Horses Photography. This gifted Toronto-based photographer has a unique way of reflecting the essence of each horse she photographs and her work includes a worldwide collection of photos and stories steeped in a deep love for horses.
- A showcase of our new experiences profiled with the launch of our ‘refreshed’ web site including:
- Heart Connection: Meet the Herd
- Hearts in Harmony: Healthy Relationships
- Your Heart Journey: Life Coaching
- Expressive Hearts: Creative Experience
- Zen Hearts: Cultivating Calm
- Meet many of our locally-based program delivery partners and learn more about Building Internal Resilience Through Horses, our partnership research project with Kawartha Sexual Assault Centre and Trent University funded by the Public Health Agency of Canada
- Learning how a former OPP office found unexpected and support and a new beginning from a horse named Prince Harry
- Take a reflective stroll through our gardens or outdoor labyrinth and enjoy a few expressive arts activities that are part of our offerings
- Join us for some celebratory cake and other refreshments as we recognize 5 years of business in Peterborough County