2410 Cameron Line
Indian River, ON K0L 2B0
Every one of us has a leader within. What kind of leader are you? Do you lead with intent? Are you aware of your verbal and non-verbal impact? Are you able to communicate with confidence and conviction. Are you able to remain grounded in chaos?
Did you know that 67% of the over 3,000 women who participated in the KPMG Women’s Leadership Study said they need more support building confidence to fee like they can be leaders?
How do you define authentic leadership in a way that works for you? Here is a unique opportunity to experience a sustainable shift in your perception of leadership and your ability to lead. Is it time to advance your leadership potential?
Then be part of this safe, confidential place and community, where women can connect, enjoy self-reflection and personal development, while taking the lead for greater confidence.
You will work in partnership with horses as natural coaches, guided by a certified effectiveness coach and experienced facilitators with over 25 years of corporate experience.
In this two day leadership retreat designed for women by women and working with equine partners, you will participate in a unique innovative process that will surprise you from the inside-out, experiencing leadership in new ways.
Participants will have an opportunity to:
- Building confidence and fueling your courage to lead with more conviction and intent
- Benefitting from the dynamic nature of horses as coaches, providing you with genuine opportunities to engage with others in the present moment and receiving honest feedback about the congruence between what you say and what you do as a leader
- Learning how your energy and presence impacts others
- Making a solid connection from your learning with your equine partner in a practical workplace application on how behaviours influence leadership performance
- Communicating fundamental values and beliefs
- Understanding the role that self-awareness serves in our interactions with others
- Turning self-limiting beliefs into clear goals and intentions
- Recognizing reactions to stress and pressure
- Having fun while learning in a safe environment
Who Should Attend?
- Women of all ages and backgrounds who want to discover their natural leaderhsip are welcome to participate
- $550 per person plus HST — a $300 non-refundable deposit will reserve your space payable by e-transfer
- Sign up 5 additional people and receive your spot for free
- Gathering is exclusively offered to 8 participants. Your investment includes nutritious lunch, snacks, and all horse activities.
- Cancellation policy: Due to limited spaces available for this unique experience, the $300 deposit is non-refundable. Also, if a cancellation is made 21 days before or less from the dates of this workshop, it is non-refundable. If you have paid in full, for any cancellation made more than 21 days before the workshop, 50% of the investment will be refunded. If you need to cancel for any reason, every effort will be made to apply any non-refunded amount to a future experience at The Mane Intent.
About Your Lead Facilitator:
Jennifer Garland is the Owner/Program Director for The Mane Intent. Jennifer’s intent is to bring horses and humans together to find greater meaning in every day life by affirming our inner leadership qualities to explore new possibilities and invite transformation both in ourselves and our communities. She has over 25 years of leadership experience in communications, cause-related marketing and change management. As a strategist, facilitator and effectiveness coach, Jennifer has provided counsel and support to senior leaders from all walks of life to build productive relationships, facilitate learning and to embrace change. Early in her career, she served as the Public Relations Director for Canadian Tire Corporation, launching and growing the company’s Child Protection Foundation. In this role, she was recognized for being only the second woman and only the second Canadian, to win the International Fire Protection Person of the Year Award. She was presented the award by the U.S.-based Society of Fire Protection Engineers for her work in forging a partnership with the U.S.-based National Fire Protection Association to bring the Learning Not to Burn Curriculum Program to schools across Canada. She is a proud mother of two young women who are also changing the world in their own unique way.