Every one of us has a leader within. What kind of leader are you? Do you lead with intent? Are you aware of your verbal and non-verbal impact? Are you able to communicate with confidence and conviction? Are you able to remain grounded in chaos?
Did you know that 67% of the over 3,000 women who participated in the KPMG Women’s Leadership Study said they need more support building confidence to feel like they can be leaders?
How do you define authentic leadership in a way that works for you? Here is a unique opportunity to experience a sustainable shift in your perception of leadership. Are you ready to take the lead and advance your leadership potential? Then be part of this safe, confidential place and community, where women can connect, enjoy self-reflection and personal development, while taking the lead with greater confidence. Horses are included as partners, considered as emotional sentient beings, in the venture and awareness for facilitating leadership change and learning.
In this two-day leadership retreat designed by women for women and working with equine partners, you will participate in a unique innovative process that will surprise you from the inside-out, experiencing leadership in new ways:
- Building confidence and fueling your courage to lead with more conviction and intent
- Benefitting from the dynamic nature of horses as co-facilitators — providing you with genuine opportunities to engage with others in the present moment and receiving honest feedback about the congruence between what you say and what you do as a leader
- Learning how your energy and presence impacts others
- Making a solid connection from your learning with your equine partner in a practical workplace application on how behaviours influence leadership performance
- Communicating fundamental values and beliefs
- Understanding the role that self-awareness serves in our interactions with others
- Turning self-liming beliefs into clear goals and intentions
- Recognizing reactions to stress and pressure
- Having fun while learning in a safe environment
Session Dates: Watch our calendar of events for the next scheduled workshop
Location: Renegade Ridge Farm, 2410 Cameron Line, Indian River, K0L 2B0 (Just 90 minutes north east of GTA)
- $650 per person — a $300 non-refundable deposit will reserve your space
- Sign up 5 additional people and receive your spot for free
- Gathering is exclusively offered to 8 participants — your investment includes lunch, snacks, all horse activities
- Check out our Links Page for local accommodation.